- 'Operational risk — service or business failures
- Financial risk — surprise support or integration costs
- Compliance risk — failure leads to liability costs and reputation damage'
- 'Reliability, privacy, security — similar to operational risk
- Utility — functionality
- Simplicity — which requires interoperability'.
In closing this post, we have all seen the discussions about what is wrong with the iPad, no USB, the need to sync with another computer, and no really familiar file storage system (e.g., see HERE). However, cloud computing and iPads seem to be a near perfect match, the cloud being where all of the collaborative services are available for sharing, communication, file storage, and interaction. Now all we need are really fast wireless services freely available on campus and in the city - as we have here in Hong Kong.